8.6.11

JB's Restaurant

Located in the parking lot of Broulims

JB’s is Rexburg’s Denny’s. It closes at 10, but you can order breakfast any time. You can also order dinners. They have a fruit/salad buffet with certain orders, and I’ve been told they have an excellent breakfast buffet option on Saturday mornings, presumably for old people. That’s what I would look forward to if I was an Old people. Old being 30+. However, when I went for dinner, the food was non-descript. It wasn’t bad, and was certainly better than another Rexburg restaurant I won’t name (Prize to figure it out from my other reviews) but it wasn’t so fantastic that I’ll ever go back again. I really don’t have much to say. I won’t villainize JB’s at all – I still hear really good things about their breakfast. I just don’t plan on going back. But you can, it’s okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment