8.6.11

The Flap Jack Shack


Located near the Taco Bell on Main Street

The Flap Jack Shack is a dang good breakfast eatery conveniently located on Main Street. However, rather inconveniently, it closes at 3. The nerve – they expect us to eat breakfast at a breakfast like time. I’d curse them if they weren’t so delicious. My favorite part is their syrups. More specifically, I love their coconut syrup. I would put it on steak it’s so delightful. It’s sweet and coconutty, but not too bad. Their caramel syrup is also supreme. You can get eggs, which are great. Sausage, which is great. And I would mock you relentlessly if you didn’t get yourself a flap cake. A hot jack. A flap jack? That sounds right. The pancake to get is their huckleberry pancake – the thing is larger than your face, which is good because you pay a relatively large sum for a single flap jack, but it’s a Frisbee sized flap jack, so I don’t complain. You can put huckleberry syrup on it, but there are already huckleberries, so use that coconut syrup and you’re in breakfast heaven. Just be sure to show up before 3 pm. They’re in my top 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment