3.6.11

El Garden

Located near Domino’s and Ying Yangs, in that little plaza across the street from Broulims

One of the newest establishments in Rexburg, El Garden is a Mexican Restaurant. You probably didn’t see that one coming. When I was there last, there were two employees, the cook and waiter. They were also the owners. They are a little bit pricy, but their food is actually worth it. The mea to get (on anything from tacos to burritos, etc.) is their shredded beef. Their method of preparation is superb, and the sauce it’s in is one of the best I’ve had. I hadn’t ordered it myself, I had gone with chicken (changing things up) which was good, but their shredded beef is addicting. I kept stealing it from my friend. They also serve chips and salsa which was great. I liked their food so much, I even ordered dessert – something I rarely do, mostly because I’m cheap. I went ahead anyway and ordered their fried ice cream. It was exquisite. I wish I could be more descriptive, but all that comes to mind is how awesome that shredded beef was. Awesome, awesome, awesome, and dang good. I highly recommend hitting up El Garden before this Rexburg gem fades away. If we visit it enough, it won’t fade at all. Get their shredded beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment