21.5.11

Original Thai

On Main street,  a little bit closer to Broulim’s than Fongs is

I have had some good Thai food in the past, and this place ranks among my top 5 Thai Restaurants. Their green curry is excellent, and it’s the only place that can get me to knowingly eat egg plant. You can go spicy or not on most dishes, and I vote you should, but I won’t force you. I also hear good things about their pad Thai. This isn’t the kind of restaurant you go to looking for meat though – everything is dominantly vegetarian, but that’s okay. It isn’t the kind of vegetarian restaurant that makes me want to eat ribs to make a statement – it’s just the recipes don’t need a dead cow. That is the only time I’ll ever say that too. My only concern is that the portions are small and pricey. It’s not that the cost is more than any other restaurant; it’s just how little you get for the price. I believe they serve what are known as single portions, not the American portions I’m used to. However, if you’re looking for a classy and exotic date in town, this is one of the best places to take your lady friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment